SuperCare At Complete Smiles
The benefits of the SuperCare payment option include:
- Provides funding for essential dental care
- Can offer funds to yourself, your partner, spouse or dependant child
- No credit checks because you are accessing your own savings
- Provides funds for treatment in private clinics and avoid long waiting time of public hospitals
- You do not accrue large debts
What is SuperCare?
Did you know that you can apply for the Early Release of your superannuation to pay for your, or your family member’s dental and orthodontic treatments?
We are happy to introduce SuperCare – an external services provider – that can assist you to make an application via the Compassionate Release of Superannuation (CRS) Program, operated by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to cover dental and orthodontic costs.
SuperCare can help facilitate funding for most dental procedures, including:
- Implants and Dentures
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Clear Aligners
- Root Canal
- General Dentistry
SuperCare’s caring, knowledgeable and professional consultants efficiently case manage every CRS application to ensure a stress free and timely outcome.
Why SuperCare – and what’s the process? Speak to the Complete Smiles Vermont South team and we’ll guide you through the process.